Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Fletcher(s): Round 3 / Home Fries

I don't know if you noticed or not, but this house was completely vacant in the last round because Grace Fletcher had married Clinton Webb, and she and all her kids moved in with him. That left Grace's sister Beverly with the house until she married Forrest Hamilton. After that, the house was empty until Charles (who won the die roll against his brother Rudy) bought the house and moved back in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Charles is working out from the moment he arrives.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guess he was anticipating having to look good for his job. Yes, he is going into Show Business, and you know that there's no business like it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It looks as though Bigfoot IS the welcome wagon now. I think he either ate the others or scared them off.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not being sure what to think, Charles grilled up an entire package of hot dogs and left them out as a peace offering just in case his new friend was hungry.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Charles dated this girl once in college when he was getting in his 50 first dates. If I said she was really into computers, would you think less of me?

Anyway, he has 2 bolts of attraction for her, however he is not having any wants yet to make it official. Honestly, I don't think it's going to work out because I think she looks too much like Charles' neighbor Catherine Tucker, and I don't need any more confusion than I already have.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh my, how humiliating to be an order of fries for your first job. I guess this is a test to see if he is really serious about his new career.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apparently, Charles was very serious about his job and got himself a promotion the first day Cartoon Voice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I notice my simself is walking by - probably as reminder to me that she is very pregnant and ready for me to get back to her house so she can give birth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Between working and skilling, there is still a great deal of time left for him - because he has no family yet. He takes advantage of this time to do what he really likes - tinkering. Someday this hunk of junk is going to be great.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Charles continues to do well in Show Business and is now a Supporting Player.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sure, why not - although I think the magazines are kind of useless.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Congratulations, Charles! You're really getting into shape.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The car doesn't look any better than when he started.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh wait, it's done! I see that he went with the "Vitamin Pee Yellow" paint.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A Broadway Star? Isn't that quite a commute from Apple Grove?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Charles has earned this career reward: a do-it-yourself home plastic surgery machine. Scary. I think he'll pass. Maybe he'll get an ugly descendant down the line somewhere that will need help.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Charles is still trying to finish up his body skills. His choice of a ballet leotard for exercising is a bit off-putting to the neighbors, however.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, an alarm for his car is a really good idea after all the work he put into it.

Scoring: nothing this time, although he's making progress toward reaching the top of his career.

7 comments:

Mel said...

Again, I have to comment on the houses, their great! Self built, or downloaded?

Twoflower said...

Thanks, Mel! :) This one is by me, and is on MTS2. Others are by me, Plasticbox, and yeah, I should do a post with custom content credits and links.

ASimWen said...

Ohh Yes I agree with Mel. Great houses!

Anonymous said...

If I said she was really into computers, would you think less of me?
*snickers* No way man that was gold!

Unknown said...

"Vitamin Pee Yellow" pain. Hahahaha. Oh, and thanks for answering my question in the last post. I appreciate it.

ciyrose said...

The house is great....I hope he finds a girl to like soon. :) Love the Vitamin Pee Paint color.

Twoflower said...

Thanks for commenting, ciyrose! :) I think you'll like who Charles ends up with. Sadly, I can't take credit for the "vitamin pee yellow", as it was some comedian... can't remember who right now.